Collection of Information.
- The Website Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Website may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Website Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Website may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Website to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- The Website may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Website may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Website Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
- The Website uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website to your interest, and also to help the website select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help tailor the website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of the website’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, we may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but we will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- We reserve the right to disclose any information that is obtained through the website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Any information sent to the website by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send to us over the Internet, either through the website or via email is done at your own risk.